Invasive Spine Surgery
in back & neck pain
state of the art devices
Dr. Sharma pioneered minimally invasive spine surgery in Northern Virginia.
Today, under his leadership, Virginia Spine Specialists strives to be on the cutting edge of minimally invasive procedures and techniques. Dr. Sharma has been in the coveted list of “Top Doctors” of Northern Virginia Magazine since 2015.
Watch Dr. Sharma’s intro video.
– Dedicated team for helping injured workers and communicating with workers comp case managers
– Same day or next day appointments for injured workers
– State of the art minimally invasive spinal treatment of injured workers resulting in quicker return to work and short hospital length of stay
MEDICAL LEGAL WORK
– Independent medical evaluations and personal injury case evaluations for both plaintiffs and defendants
– Detailed reports provided in a timely fashion
– Depositions, both phone and in-person meetings
– Trial Testimonies and Expert Witness Testimonies
Dr. Sharma and his staff are very skilled in treating neurological issues. Dr. Sharma and his staff have treated this veteran and corrected things the Veterans Hospital did not or could not treat. He has performed several neck and back surgeries pertaining to the cervical, lumbar area and Siatic area, In addition to excellent pain… Read more “Dr. Sharma and His Staff Literally Saved My Life”
Dr. Sharma was an excellent provider for me. The care of both him and his medical team was top notch, and resolved my issue 100%. After-the-fact, his support staff have gone above and beyond as I’ve needed to collect records for one reason or another. This team is the very definition of full service patient… Read more “Full Service Patient Care”
I had sciatica originating at my spine and radiating down my left leg to my foot. Tingling, foot falling asleep, what felt like electric shocks in my hip and ankle. I also had continuous low to moderate level pain in the lower back. I lived with these conditions for over 20 years and had resigned… Read more “Sciatica is Gone”
Dr. Sharma diagnosed a herniated disc at my L3/L4 that had been giving me severe leg problems for approximately three years. An orthopedic surgeon had previously diagnosed the problem as degenerative disc disease even after reviewing my MRI clearly showing the herniated disc. Dr. Sharma performed minimally evasive surgery and fully corrected the problem in… Read more “Herniated Disc”